Alexander Mann Solutions
営業 - サービス業界営業
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
マーケティング/PR - ビジネス開発/経営企画
アジア 日本 大阪府
Alexander Mann Solutions provides world-class Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). We are hiring for our client, Hotelbeds, a leading provider of travel solutions which comprises of four specialist business units.
• Act as the face to face key point contract for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities;
• Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
• Maintain and expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base:1*-5*, hotels-hostels, city-rural based, modern-boutique, independent-chain etc.;
• Identify and negotiate with key partner's preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior and promote the commercial opportunities;
• Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region's Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs;
• Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required;
• Make sure that all suppliers comply with our Sure2Care (Health and Safety) Program, giving the proper support to the S2C agent in each region;
• Conduct site inspections and attend trade shows and workshops to promote the company values;
• Responsible for the internal destination contracting report (purchase quality index, product status, etc.);
• Working closely with Yield Manager as a team to promote the Supplier Web Site & inventory control.
We are hiring for our client, Hotelbeds, a leading provider of travel solutions which comprises of four specialist business units. The most established business unit is Bedbank - the No.1 B2B bedbank worldwide and Bedsonline - a leading booking engine used by retail travel agencies worldwide.
We need you to be part of our Bedbank Business Unit in leading Hotelbeds Group charge to reshape travel. Our unit contracts, connects and efficiently distributes a differentiated portfolio of +100,000 hotels to leading travel trade industry partners including online travel agencies (OTAs), retail agencies, tour operators and airlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• At least 6 years working experience in Hospitality and Travel industry in Japan market; Sales and account management background in OTA or Hoteliers will be an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines
• Well organized, ability to manage to multitask roles and prioritize.
• Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills
• Good image and excellent communication and interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone
• Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Excellent general cultural knowledge, good academic background desired-degree preferred in any subject
• Excellent English both written and oral essential, native Japanese speaker
• Junior positions also available – candidates with some sales and business development experience in the Hotel and Hospitality industry are encouraged to apply