人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
This position is a Data Scientist position seeking PhD or Master's level expert for global IT project here in Tokyo at an American software/systems firm.
* Design and implement data pipelines for processing data using Apache Spark
* Work with your team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture and help drive decisions
* Build collaborative partnerships with software architects, technical leads and key individuals within other functional organizations
* Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers. Test solutions and ensure it meets specifications. Present and validate solution.
* Build and foster a high performance engineering culture, mentor team members and provide your team with the tools and motivation to make things happen
* Leads the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
* Work with stakeholders and a cross-functional team to develop a solution or enhance existing solution
* Master's degree or a PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Data Science, Engineering or any other heavily analytical field. Strong candidates with previous pharmaceutical and marketing experience but without an advanced degree will also be considered.
* At least three years hands on experience in delivering advanced analytics / sales and marketing analytics predictive modeling solutions.
* At least three years client facing experience e.g. communicating with clients, project scoping, presenting results, designing solutions, implementation.
* Business-level Japanese and English (JLPT N2+)
Technical skillsets requested / preferred:
* Experience in using in Python and R, particularly for data pre-processing and running statistical models.
* Experience in the Life Sciences or Insurance industry, preferably on the Sales and Marketing side.
* Exploration of large data sets
* Application of Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Keras
* Plotting and charting in Python
* Experience with - Docker
* Working experience on AWS / GPU instance
* Basic Linux operation
* Basic web application / API server knowledge
* Knowledge Git
In addition to being an amazing opportunity to skill up and grow your profile as a professional IT consultant or freelancer, this position is also highly rewarding in terms of salary and benefits package, and can also offer a path into long-term employment (additional projects or permanent employment are possible for those interested).
Salary offered (varies widely based on skill level and contribution potential): 500,000 - 800,000 JPY / month base salary (40 hours per week). Overtime paid over 40 hours per week or 8 hours per day at increased rate.
As a full-time position, all standard benefits are provided, including health insurance, pension, employment insurance, paid holidays, and commutation allowance.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Anthony Martinにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8663。
|US-based Software and IT solutions company focusing on international / global software development and consulting. Growing very quickly in Japan, with a focus on financial services and life sciences industries.|
|給与に関する説明||paid overtime over 40 hours per week|