人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
Face to face IT technical support in international office in central Tokyo. This position is fairly unique as it offers a combination of IT technical support and user assistance/training without requiring a great deal of IT experience. This role promotes to level 2 support once able to perform these responsibilities.
Core responsibilities will be:
* Face to face (walk-in) support for users mobile devices, laptops, or general inquiries (level 1)
* Occasional user training sessions (small group setting in Japanese) for basic applications (such as Skype)
Primary skill needed is great communication skill and friendly attitude, with good patience for those who may not have a lot of knowledge with IT.
There are three non-optional requirements:
* High level Japanese - fluency desired, JLPT N2+ is a must
* Good communication skill, friendly attitude
* At minimum, good understanding of basic IT troubleshooting & repair
* The more IT knowledge the better (higher level troubleshooting skill, expertise in Windows 7/10, Apple devices, etc).
* Good English skill - the higher level the better
Entry-level IT position with room to grow into more senior level positions.
Excellent salary for relatively junior role, 3.5 - 4.5 million / year with annual salary increase
Quality OJT and formal training opportunity as well as good CV builder in global, corporate environment.
Long-term contract opportunity with all full-time benefits including:
* Paid overtime (little or no overtime expected)
* Paid vacation days (increases with seniority)
* Paid health insurance including family/dependants
* Pension enrolment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Anthony Martinにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8663。
This company is a major global player in the IT market which specializes in global support for well-known brands in Japan and around the world.
As an employer it offers excellent training and career development paths, both on business side as well as technical or project management.
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 450万円|