人材紹介トップテック インフォマーティックス株式会社 / TopTech Informatics K.K
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（汎用系） - アプリケーションSE
Opportunity to be a part of global company and work using your English skills. Japanese language skills are good to have but are not required.
Production Support Analyst for the company's Order and Execution Management System (OEMS).
The team is responsible for ensuring the stability of business critical client and server-based application processes and their associated infrastructure.
● Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows
● Investigate, triage, and troubleshoot production problems as they occur ● Investigation of written and verbal inquiries via log file and process analysis, e.g. session drops, order issues, flow breaks, booking issues
● Managing incidents by working closely with development, product and business units, tracking the issues and following up post event
● Escalating problems to core development and engineering groups in a clear and timely manner
● Conduct daily proactive & reactive ready-for-business checks
|Our client offers a global, dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the Financial Technology industry.|
● Computer Science or degree with proven technology skills/knowledge
● A highly motivated, self starter with good communication skills in English
● Ability to work independently and handle complex tasks with little supervision
● Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly present technology to a non-technical audience
● Understanding of how large-scale production systems are put together and experience with triaging and solving problems with them
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|