人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - その他
As a bilingual senior UI/UX designer, in this role, you'll take on complex product requirements and transform them into easy-to-use and visually-stunning designs for both end users and business customers across the globe. Great chance for you to spend your time with the users, to conduct research and validate your designs.
* Define user interaction, interface and everything user-facing for new and existing products of the company.
* Transform the complex product requirements into easy-to-use and visually-stunning designs for both end users and business customers.
* Analyse and improve usability and accessibility of the product.
* Create and maintain design guidelines and brand assets.
* Above business level Japanese.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Demonstrated experience in designing interfaces for popular products. A portfolio is required.
* Basic knowledge of building websites and mobile Apps.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Chinese or English is preferred.
* Fast-growing company with tons of opportunities.
* Fantastic coworkers from different countries.
* Free team lunch every Monday.
* Company vouchers.
* Central location in Tokyo.
* Competitive salary:7-8M.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is a rapidly growing start-up company aiming to be the ultimate, tailored travel guide for tourists coming to Japan. They work with Japan Railway (JR), Ikyu, Dianping and Taobao to provide high quality restaurants, SPAs, shops, attractions and transportation for over 22 million people.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|