人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 総務
This leading American investment management firm is looking for a strong HR candidate to lead their Employee Relations operations. This people-oriented position provides excellent opportunities for you to develop and nourish your interpersonal and liaison skills.
* In coordination with Legal, design, maintain and implement ER strategy and guidelines aligned with HR requirements
* Provide high-quality support and advice, ensuring the effective management of ER-related risks (legal, financial and reputation) for employee relations issues e.g. disciplinary, grievances, harassment, litigation case management, restructures/ re-organisations etc.
* Provide proactive HR consultancy advice to business heads and HR business partners
* Relevant experience in HR Business Partner and/or employee relations in a fast-paced business environment, preferably with material exposure to working in or advising in the international banking environment
Ability to work transversely / in a collaborative and cooperative mode
* Strong communication (presentation and drafting) skills
* Initiative, solutions focused with a strong service/client orientation
* Flexible working conditions
* Attractive salary package
* Great work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|This American investment management firm has more than 150 years of history. They are one of the largest asset management firms in the world, and have more than 20,000 employees worldwide.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1600万円|