EIRE Systems K.K./エイラ システム 株式会社
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワーク監視
Role/Job Title: Voice Engineer, Asia Pacific
Reports to: Regional Operations Manager, Asia Pacific
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Holder: Key Purpose of the Role:
As a Voice Engineer, responsible to support a tier-one global financial institution and the Global NOC and Regional Operations teams in providing high quality, cost effective voice and data services support and management within the region.
Further objectives include the development of technical solutions to meet business requirements, according to the pre-defined standards. The engineer is required to participate as part of the regional team and to partake in a shift schedule to provide site coverage from 7am-7pm. On-call duty is also part of the job scope.
• Incident Resolution and Management
o 1st, 2nd and 3rd level Incident Support
o Diagnostics and corrective actions
o Engineering, Implementation and 3rd Party engagement and coordination
o Vulnerability Management
o Physical Break fix
o Responsibility to document all troubleshooting activities into the incident record/ticket
• Post Incident and Problem Management
o Provide Post Mortems
o Provide timely incident reporting to CS Governance and SMT
o Create and maintain the known errors and resolutions registry to reduce repair times
o Track, update and close action items
o Provide statistical data pertaining to short term incidents and chronic network problems
• Change Management – Maintain the integrity of the production environment
o Weekly peer technical and procedural review of all changes submitted to the regional networking team
o Maintain change log and provide updates to GCAB
o Perform move and change, complex and nonstandard changes
o Track metrics on success and failures
• Optimization – Deliver best of class service
o Proactive Maintenance - periodic review of infrastructure to ensure compliance with global standards with the premise of identifying and resolving problems before an issue occurs.
o Operational Technical Compliance - ensure installed devices are OS compliant
• Native Proficiency in Japanese Language – both written and spoken.
• Business Level Proficiency in English Language – both written and spoken.
• Good technical knowledge of voice networking and experience supporting IP PBX systems, VOIP networks and equipment, and voice mail systems. Knowledge in Avaya Telephony Systems preferred however applicants with experience in other IP PBX and VOIP products are welcome to apply also.
• Ideally (not must requirement), experience providing technical support in or to tier-one global financial organizations.
Other Technical Skills / Knowledge:
• Knowledge in NICE Recording systems – Preferred
• Knowledge in BT Trading Systems – Advantageous
• Knowledge on Oracle and Sonus Session Border Controllers – Nice to Have
• Working knowledge of trading floor private lines, hoot-n-holler systems and other Trading Systems – Advantageous
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools (e.g. Smarts, Prognosis)
• Familiarity with Structured Cabling
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|