人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
Leading the development and deployment of mass color cosmetics category in Japan Market. The individual will be responsible for planning, forecasting and analyzing the Beauty business in order promote the overall growth of the House while managing the day-to-day business needs.
* Work as part of a team to serve as liaison between sales and marketing, providing them respectively with knowledge of the products or of the customers.
* Work with Sales & Marketing Management to develop strategic, viable and profitable plans
* Owns the development and communication of a yearly trade plan aligned with marketing and sales objectives, and of customer specific plans.
* Plan introduction of new products, including but not limited to: launch plan, prices, assortment, forecast, merchandising and training
* Manage and optimize support budgets by brands, by customer, by month
* Manage, create, source and delivers all customer specific collaterals
* Provide International Marketing with launch performance assessment and actionable conclusions
* Maintain activation and launch calendars and trackers
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the brand, sales objectives and marketing programs in order to implement a variety of brands strategies.
* Lead e-commerce business with handling key e-commerce customers
* Sales experience in Consumer Product industry
* NPD, MS Office (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
* Project management lead with excellent analytical skills
* Excellent Digital skills and Media knowledge
* Fluency in English
* Competitive Package
* Great Career Progression
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Fuka Shibataにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8693。
|One of the world's biggest Cosmetic companies|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|