人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
財務/会計 - その他
Our client is a multinational corporation specializing in industrial infrastructure solutions.
They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, who will provide valuable support to the local country team regarding key business decisions via effective performance management information and detailed analysis of the financial implication of such decisions.
* Develop and analyse reports for performance monitoring for the country
* Monitor actual performance against KPIs and analyse the variances and share insights in areas of cost management (GM Analysis of Change (AOC), Cost AOC)
* Lead and manage the provision of structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to influence and enable strategic financial
* Ensure full understanding of budget definitions and delivers to the various stakeholders
* Ensure the budget process is in compliance with the budget guidelines
* Lead the quarterly forecast and business review process
* Animates and manages the management reporting process, ensuring consistency in terms of performance
* Leadership of the monthly and quarterly reporting process
* Coordination with cross functional teams to improve the efficiency of the data management and reporting
* Strong working experience as Financial Analyst
* Background in cost accounting from a manufacturing industry preferred
* Good understanding of business processes and activities and the underlying income and cost drivers
* Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese
* Detail-oriented and with high level of integrity and work values
* Ability to work flexible hours, including attending conference call at night
* High flexibility including flex time
* Overseas travel opportunities
* Broad responsibilities with excellent career development options
* Open communication within an international environment
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Originally from Europe the business collaborates with companies from both the private and public sector providing innovative industrial solutions insuring safe and efficient operations.
Here in Japan, the business has approximately 1,000 people, mostly within their new headquarters located in central Tokyo. Due to the various group companies and businesses, the culture is quite diverse.
They are now looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to join their team. This person will be looking over FP&A related processes relating to the Japan operations and work as a business partner to the members of the management team. This person will be a key leader within the Japan business and contribute directly to the strategic decision making process.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|