人材紹介BlueRise Partners Co. Ltd. (K.K.)
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
ABOUT THE ROLE :
In the role as Technical Sales Engineer (Solution Manager and Business Advisor), you will lead our solution definition for offerings to key customers in Japan, primarily but not limited to our partner channel. You bring expertise around data integration for raw data from connected assets (different data types in different industries), mostly focused on monetization and optimization use-cases. You will play a vital part in our company growth strategy in the region.
In this role you should be prepared to get “your hands dirty” by carrying our new solutions out in front of our customers and with our partners, and perform technical sales activities.
In short - you position data integration as a critical business asset of an enterprise, and drive the value perception of our software. You design the customer-specific high-level solutions architecture. By doing this work you grow into an informal leader representing our company in Japan, and will have intense contacts with our Sales, Services and Product Management functions.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for an individual who thrives in front of the whiteboard in interactive sessions with potential customer’s business and technology owners, using a consultative approach and showing thought leadership.
In addition, you have a deep understanding of an enterprise’s IT system landscape, such as raw data ingestion, IoT data and platforms and (Big Data) analytics.
As one of our solution managers, you help enterprises to maximize next generation investments, and via smart data integration turn into business opportunities. You build trust with our partner in Japan and educates them in COMPANY's solutions.
COMPANY has been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. It's technology offers a unique degree of configurability, processing all usage and operational data extracted from assets.
COMPANY,built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindedness, and Commitment is a venture-backed, privately-held company.
COMPANY are advancing with Enterprise customers into new technologies, in the era of digitalisation.
• Education: Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
• Previous Roles: 5 years’ minimum experience in the telecom/IT industry in a pre-sale, technical lead, enterprise architect, product management or consultative selling role of software solutions.
• Communication: The proven ability to define, document, and present technical architectures and solutions to complex business problems.
• Initiative: A track record of anticipating, researching, and reacting to important industry trends.
• Personal traits: Entrepreneurship, motivator, technology savvy, team player and professional.
• Language: Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|