三菱ふそうトラック・バス株式会社 / MITSUBISHI FUSO TRUCK & BUS CORPORATION
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 生産技術
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 品質管理
- Big data analysis and management
- Optimize test process & program
- Refine product testing to fit market requirement and customer usage
Your Roles and Tasks
- Collect and store all valuable and allowed information about our product and the customer usage.
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends.
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context and report results clearly and concisely.
- Execute both descriptive and inferential ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Analyze current load and use case to optimize test program for each market requirement.
- Recommendation to refine product characteristics to fit each market requirement or customer usage.
- Establish easy and user friendly tools which makes an information available for other engineer.
- Collaboration within all Daimler Truck business units to align tool and methodology and share information.
- Work collaboratively with different business partners and be able to present result in a clear and concise manner.
- Communicate and present models to business customers and executive.
- Educate and mentor others in the use of AI/Machine Learning.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Practical knowledge and experiences
- Programing skill ( e.g. Matlab/Simulink )
- Experience of functional programming with Python/ R
- Data management skill
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning/AI in real-world industrial settings with large scale data
- Experience with Deep Learning tools such as TensorFlow and Caffe on Nvidia DevBoxes
- Experience with Machine Learning and Artificial - Intelligence techniques and tools such as neural networks, regression, classification and clustering
- Experience with SQL, Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with data sources and platforms (Unix/Linux, Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server and DB2)
Personal skill requirement
- Master's Degree or PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computational Physics
- Proficient English or Japanese
- We look for person with proactive behavior, highly motivated , communication ability and team spirit
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
Flex Time & Superflex
Home Office possible
Zero Overtime Policy