人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
This role will be responsible for assisting channel sales managers by channel forecasting and fiscal year planning. You'll perform revenue tracking, reports, and analysis to support quarterly and annual business review and also support the channel sales revenue growth by planning and validating sales quota.
* Financial Planning & Analysis, covering Annual Budget development, Quarterly/Monthly Forecast development and Strategic Business Planning.
* Controlling of Budget vs. Actual, headcount management, analysis of the gap between Budget (or Forecast) and Actual, and detailed analysis of spending and KPI.
* Management Reporting, covering Profit & Loss statement items, operational KPIs and operational performance
Project planning, including supporting the in-charge group to set up the plan, reviewing KPIs request and liaising with different departments.
* Provide operation teams with financial analysis and insights in order to improve profitability by closely working with operation teams.
* 2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting, experience working with business units/other departments to drive their growth is a big plus
* Ability to quickly understand complex models and to build appropriate ones
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* A team player working with cross-functional teams
* Detail-oriented person with passion for business
* Highly motivated, self-directed, fast learner
* Knowledge and experience equal to or greater than Nissho level 2 book keeping
* Knowledge of data mining and visualization of large data sets is a plus
* Working experience in multinational companies
* Stable company and employees stay long-term
* Internal rotational opportunities and clear internal career path
* Very attractive Central Tokyo location and office
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
A world's leading-edge cyber security company, our client provides advanced security solutions to consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. Security technologies enables home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of the next wave of viruses, malware, and other online threats.
They have 300 employees in Japan with strong growth plans in the coming years.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|