人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（汎用系） - データベースSE
This Senior Accountant role will join the 3 person team in Tokyo and will perform intercompany related activities and other accounting activities such as account analysis, preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations as well as local tax preparations.
* Monthly closing under US GAAP
* Performing BS/PL fluctuation analysis
* Preparing the segment PL between business lines for transfer price purpose
* Calculating the chargeback of data centre costs to Canada entity
* Preparation of tax returns
* Preparation of local Trial Balance and financial statements under Japan GAAP
* Preparation of temporary/permanent difference items per corporate tax return
* Preparation of consumption tax payable analysis
* Dealing with tax audits
* Dealing with internal auditors for SOX audit
* Providing expense analysis to the president
* Advising stakeholders for how transactions should be treated from accounting/tax perspective
* Knowledgeable in US GAAP
* Requires at least 3 years of professional accounting experience
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision while meeting critical deadlines
* Good analytical skills and detail oriented
* Good documentation and organizational skills
* Good oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese
* Computer literate with good proficiency in MS Office
* Experience in SAP or any ERP system would be a big plus
* Stable and growing company with consistent revenue due to their business model
* On the job training with the finance manager who has been in the IT industry for around 10 years
* Good work-life balance with minimal overtime (20 hours a month) 20 vacation days from the first year which you can use anytime
* Very attractive office and location
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This large scale IT company that develops and leases enterprise information management software that is on site or in the cloud. It is one of the largest software companies in the world and recognized as one of North America's Top 100 Employers in recent years. Their software applications manage content/unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. It aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
In Japan they have 300 people in the Tokyo office and very stable due to consistent revenue through contract renewal and periodical system maintenance. They are growing and acquired 3 business units from other companies last year with more acquisitions planned for this year.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|