IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
The Technical Support Specialist will serve as a technical resource for Scala products and will provide customer support, product testing, and other essential job functions in Tokyo. Answer basic and complex telephone or written inquiries from customers regarding Scala and select third-party products, analyze hardware, software and system configurations to identify and diagnose customer-reported issues and recommend corrective actions. Maintain records of customer contact to track customer history and report recurring problems/high severity issues to appropriate resources within Scala.
• Provide technical support via phone and email for Scala hardware/ software products: answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems or configuration issues, recommend possible solutions, follow issue through to resolution or escalate if no resolution can be found.
• Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
• Follow team-specific guidelines for product group engagement to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
• Document all technical inquiries and customer-reported problems in the customer tracking database including the nature of the inquiry, and the resolution recommended. Multi-task, prioritize and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you and assigned to you.
• Assist in project troubleshooting and designing implementation tests
|Scala provides the platform to easily create and centrally manage deployment of experiences, while retaining the flexibility to rapidly adapt to local business conditions. Scala has over 30 years’ experience informing, educating and entertaining audiences across wide-ranging industries like retail, finance, education, healthcare and more. Headquartered near Philadelphia, PA, Scala has a world-wide network of partners and developers spanning more than 100 countries.|
|勤務時間||9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
• Verbal and written proficiency in English and Japanese is a MUST
• Minimum of 5 years technical support experience
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering , or similar discipline is preferred, though comparable knowledge and proof of learning ability , through job experience , is also acceptable
• Clear thinker with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
• Professional and effective communications skills – both verbal and written.
• Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers at all levels via phone and email.
• Working knowledge of computer operating systems
• Effective multi-tasking/organizational skills
• Must be able to work autonomously as well as with a team
• Excellent work ethic
• Works effectively with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Ability to interact professionally with senior internal and external personnel.
Optional skills / knowledge:
• Knowledge and experience with IP-based WAN/LAN networks and technologies
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows operation systems, file system structure and troubleshooting techniques
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||commission/bonus, social insurance, commutation allowance, training|