人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 生産管理
* Responsible for material planning to smoothly ensure plant production requirement within approved target inventory level and conduct material planning analysis
* Carry out logistics improvement activities at a daily basis to support 3PLs` material warehouse
* Convert product demand to raw material requirement and provide 18-month material requirement forecast to Procurement team input.
* Monitor raw material status on a daily basis (on-hand inventory, goods in transit, supply confirmation, future consumption, waste rate, etc.) and create timely alerts to prevent production from running out of stock or overstocking.
* Work closely with country procurement team to pass along purchase requests and monitor vendors for timely delivery.
* Replenish material inventory to maintain adequate inventory support production and prepare inventory variation reports to assess variance and create action plans.
* Maintain good coordination with country Procurement, Traffic, Production Control, Accounting, FPA and QTEC on all matters to update and control material activities.
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
* Experience in manufacturing industry is preferable
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large multinational automotive company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a global automotive company whose brands are known throughout the world. They have been in the Japan office for almost 50 years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace.|