人材派遣RGF Professional Recruitment Japan Contract Division
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - その他
• Manage all aspects of IT operational support across the country, including local area and wide area networks (voice/data), operating platforms and all associated servers, hardware, power & facilities to ensure service quality to end-users/clients is maintained at high levels. Main areas of responsibilities include:
o Ensures all day-to-day IT operational & helpdesk activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way.
o Maintain a strong operational relationship between IT Operations and business stakeholders within the country to understand and address business IT requirements.
o Working collaboratively with the Global/Regional IT organisation, implement appropriate solutions to ongoing operational business needs.
o Own & Drive Disaster recovery planning & testing
o Monitoring of IT service delivery levels and business satisfaction to ensure a high standard of quality and availability.
• Key performance indicators:
o Committed Service Levels are met across the country
o Successful implementation & continuous improvement of IT Service Delivery processes
1. Technical Areas
・ Client Devices: Hands on management of PC/notebook, printers, remote access, copiers, mobile devices and audio/visual equipment
・ Active Directory Account: Hands-on management of Add / Move / Change AD Acocunts invcluding setting up of email, Skype, distribution list etc
・ Server Room: Hands-on management of good Server Room management to ensure a clean server room with optimal working environment
・ Server: Hands-on management of Servers (Physical and ESX)
・ Backup/Recovery: Hands-on management of backup/recovery using Symantec and/or Veeam and handle offsite storage of tapes
・ License Management: Hands-on management to ensure all software installed are managed and legally licensed
・ Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery: Hands-on management of current Business Continuity Plans/Disaster Recovery Plans, test them and continuously improve/adapt them to changing business situations
・ Local Area Network (LAN): Physical management of Cisco switches and practice good cable management
・ Compliance with IT policies: Ensure that all directives are adhered to diligently and urgent steps taken to address any non-compliance Telephone System: Understanding of telecommunication technologies (E1, T1, Analog, DID, Toll-free etc) and Call Center functionalities like call routings and voice recording
・ Wide Area Network (WAN): Understanding concepts of MPLS and Internet lines
・ Application Support: Understanding how to provide initial application troubleshooting for applications
2. Management Areas
・ Operations Management: Urgent management of Major Incidents and Priority 1 Incidents to ensure quick resolution and timely report updating
・ Project Management: Participate in Corporate, Regional and Local Projects
・ Vendor Management: Manage vendor contracts, SLA performance and builds good relationships
・ Customer Management: Close rapport with end users and provide regular updates especially on issues affecting business
・ IT Procurement: Handle requirement definition, sourcing, evaluating, purchasing and payment
・ Audit Management: Assist in the completion of all Audit Requirements from any party (internal and external) is studied carefully, answered completely and submitted in a timely manner
・ Maintenance Management: Ensure all critical components are covered under maintenance with appropriate SLA
・ Budgeting & Cost Control: Prepares CAPEX and OPEX budgets and manages spending while looking for saving opportunities
・ Documentation: Maintains up-to-date documentation in all IT Operation areas
And other ad hoc projects or assignments as necessary by instruction of Regional IT Operations Director.
Required Skills and Knowledge (Brief description of technical knowledge or skills needed to perform the job)
• Hands-on Information Technology experience in handling IT Infrastructure and Applications in Microsoft client ( Windows 7 and Windows 10 ) and server ( Windows Server 2008 onwards ) technologies. Symantec Backup Exec software experience is highly desirable. VMWare and Vsphere experience is highly desirable.
• Understanding of local area network cabling and cable patching
• Ability to manage multiple line manager reports in structured and consistent manner
• Time management
• Interpersonal and rapport building
• Professional presentation and communication
Required Competencies (Critical behaviours necessary to successfully perform the job)
• Service attitude
• Good listening and understanding skills
• Quick learner
• Able to research for solutions independently
• Maintains confidentiality of information during the course of work
• Responsible in ensuring IT Operations are consistently delivered to expectations
All the above must be grounded in the mission, vision, and values or the company and the appropriate understanding of the leadership exercised by the leaders.
Required Work Experience (Brief description of the job-related experience needed to perform the job)
・At least 3 years experience in Information Technology in an MNC environment, service industry background is preferred.
・Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment and able to function in a matrix set-up.
・Excellent written and spoken Japanese and English
Required Qualifications (Brief description of the educational background needed to perform the job)
• Degree in Information Technology or solid relevant work experience
Required Languages (Brief description of the language skills needed to perform the job)
• English and Japanese – both verbal and written, as well as ability to translate business document from Japanese to English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|時給||日本・円 2300円 〜 2700円|