人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
The Sales Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
* Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
* Demonstrate the business benefits of the company's products to prospective and existing customers, and at events, via remote/online tools and/or on site.
* Work jointly with the Sales team on strategy, discovery sessions, demos, and evaluations to demonstrate the company's products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
* Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately drive customer success.
* Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
* Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of the company's solutions to timely success.
* Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
* Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
* Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self-education, attends ongoing educational programs).
* Native or fluent level of Japanese
* Comfortable with reading and writing business English
* 2 years+ in technical sales, support or services experiences
* Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
* MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business. (Strong Plus)
* 2+ year's experience selling to multiple levels within a complex organization. (Preferred)
* General Experience with technical sales in the Software or IT related product or service industries (Preferred)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in presentation.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational and customer service skills.
* Professional manner and self-presentation when face to face with customers and partners.
* IT operations, administration, planning or other relevant experience.
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working hours
* Global and Relax working environment
* Friendly Start-up atmosphere
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|US based, award-winning world leader in MacOS and iOS management with almost 1000 employees in multiple locations globally. They deliver, support and service solutions for Apple management needs in both the education and business domains. They've created the only Mac and iOS management software developed for the Apple platform, offering various packages and management solutions. They opened their business in Japan in 2016 and have been growing since, looking for Apple savvy people to distribute their services in the Japanese market.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 1000万円|