人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
As a field service engineer, you are going to provide on premise and/or remote technical support to domestic offices and retail direct stores. If you are a person who can work collaboratively with the local, regional groups for providing efficient support services, great time to apply for the opportunity.
* Carry out day-to-day standard operations and provide support services to the country users.
* Support of ITIL processes, including Incident, Change and Release Management.
* Support and improve support metrics and KPI's on a continuous basis.
* Provide technical support of (not limited to):
End point computing;
Networking (Layer 2) / Wi-Fi Access Point management;
Systems upgrades and patching;
Software/hardware provisions and contracts;
Local IT Asset management;
Local IT Audit champion;
On-premise server room;
Local systems administrator;
Retail stores' systems (PC, POS, printers, telephony and security).
* Above business level Japanese and English.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Ability to identify technical and non-technical issues and resolve effectively.
* Be able to effectively prioritise tasks, changes and incidents in line with both business and CIS requirements and allocate resources accordingly.
* Applicant with a results-oriented sense of urgency.
* Flexibility to visit domestic on-site such as remote offices and retail stores.
* International and dynamic working environment.
* Full benefits, paid overtime, paid vacation, insurance, transport allowance.
* Central location in Tokyo.
* Hands-on and skill up opportunities.
* Competitive salary: up to 7.5M depends on skills.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the biggest audio device corporation all over the world. They are well known for their home, professional audio systems and headphones, as well as automobile sound systems. They are actively looking for a field engineer to support their developing business in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|