人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
Our client is one of the world's largest conglomerates specializing in engineering and manufacturing of various industrial products.
They are currently looking for a hands-on Controller, who will manage multiple local and international subsidiaries and will report directly to VP of operations.
* Forecast Package Preparation
* Flash and Actual Results Reporting
* Financial Material Preparation for Meetings
* Performance Report
* Minority JVs Quarterly Report
* Representation Letter
* Business Plan Preparation
* Enterprise Risk Management
* Strong working experience in FP&A, Accounting and Control in multinational companies
* Knowledge of US GAAP preferred
* Experience in Budgeting, Actual / Forecast, and Variance analysis
* Knowledge of SOX internal control preferred
* Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese
* Strong business partnering skills and working as a communicational bridge
* Ability to work flexible hours, including attending conference call at night
* High flexibility including flex time and home office option
* Overseas travel opportunities
* Good work-life balance
* Competitive salary package
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Originally from the US the company was founded by some of the world's greatest inventors and employs more than 200,000 employees continuing their commitment to innovation. Large investments in technology enables the business to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move.
To enter the Asian market successfully the business entered a Joint Venture with a Japanese company with around 2.200 employees and 40 staff in Finance.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|