人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
Our client is seeking a knowledgeable and enthusiastic bilingual customer support engineer to join their team. They welcome people with an interest in being part of a series of new and challenging projects in Cyber security and they are willing to train and provide development in the case of knowledge gaps.
* Have overall responsibility for solving l1-l2 cases under defined SLAs.
* Perform ongoing support, maintenance and complex system upgrades.
* Monitor the production systems, identifying malfunctions & providing proactive support.
* Facilitate, participate and ensure the success of deployments & upgrades.
* Customer Education: Initial & Ongoing product training.
* Above business level Japan and English.
* Applicants should reside in Japan.
* Experience in a post-sale/ customer facing role for technical support.
* Great Interpersonal skills, work well in a team and individually.
* Willing to learn on the job and embrace change in a dynamic work setting.
* Dynamic and international working environment.
* Skill-up opportunities on a technical role.
* User-facing role.
* Salary package 7-8M.
* Comprehensive employee welfare package.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|The securities industry currently has a huge potential in the Japanese market. Our client has become a very successful player in the industry. Their products enable enterprises to discover sophisticated targeted threats at a very early stage, disrupt them at the stem and significantly reduce the costs and damages caused by such attacks.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|