人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
* Manage projects for JPAC regions .
* Manage Digital projects and ensure adherence to timelines, costs and quality defined
* Collaborate with Business to understand broader digital requirements
* Ensure project value is delivered as defined with business and business partner
Digital and Multi-Channel Marketing landscape includes Websites, Portals, eMailing, Web conferencing, Mobile Application and Campaign Management.
Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion. Define Google Analytics and Tagging strategy.
Define integration with the CRM system and other Digital Channels
Optimize activities where necessary
* Fluent In Japanese and business Level English
* Exposure to Digital Projects (Website, Mobile Application and Campaign Management) of at least 2 years
* Strong Technical Skills (e.g. programming, design and analysis) in .net
* Technical Experience in Website, Mobile Application and Campaign Management
* Proven ability to successfully manage stakeholders with competing priorities
* Google Analytics, Tagging
* Privacy and Cyber Security policy
* Integration between Digital channels and CRM
* Currently Living and working in Japan
* Very good work environment with many opportunities to move globally
* Very good base salary and incentives
* Good work life balance and global training
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Houda El Fatniにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8976。
One of the Global Pharmaceutical Companies, with a presence in more than 50 countries over the globe.
The company has 50 members in Japan IT team and more than 300 globally.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|