人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
The client needs someone to take the FP&A responsibilities for a key business unit. The client can provide strong career path and there are also chances to move up in the team as well.
* Performs activities associated with the annual business planning process and quarterly updates including the annual standard cost revision and linking of this process to the annual business planning cycle.
* Reviews and analyzes financial studies and surveys to ensure best practices are in place for operations.
* Understands business issues and drives cost and process improvements.
* Provides planning support and financial expertise for business decisions.
* Reviews cost analyses and consults with functional managers regarding forecast cycles and monthly actual closings.
* Performs financial, accounting or planning activities using general project or departmental guidelines and procedures in support of various financial functions such as budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditures programs, financial planning and consolidations.
* Experience in management accounting or financial planning experience
* Data analysis skills and ability to prepare and present reports
* English and Japanese communication skills
* Competitive salary
* Top tier brand name which is growing in Japan
* Stable and profitable company
* Opportunity to utilize English
* Be a part of business strategic decision making
* Open and flexible company culture
* Great work life balance and career progression opportunities.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Joel Durkeeにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8642。
|One of the largest Healthcare companies in the world. This business unit is growing and the has over 50% market share for this product.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|