人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
The Distribution Account Manager has the full responsibility for development & management of distributers (1st tier partner).
* Jointly develop clear annual "Business Plan" for all handled distributors & fully leverage distributor's resources to drive maximum channel coverage and potential key account development
* Responsible for annual & quarterly targets set for each distributor; and continuous follow up of KPIs linked to those targets, including revenue growth target etc. as well as to drive & coordinate quarterly business review (QBR) meeting to review business development against plan
* Drive and support distributor's sales team to identify and develop a pool of indirect Key Accounts.
* Overall business owner of Channel Partner Program by working closely with local marketing for support.
* Weekly/monthly sell-in & sell-out revenue tracking/forecast, manage stock levels & stock rotations, credit notes, MDF/bonuses, price list & special pricing issues, channel incentive program, price list ownership etc.
* Plan, implement and follow up of distributors marketing activities as well as MDF budget together with the local marketing manager
* Evaluate and follow-up performance of distributors & channel partners, make strategic decisions and act accordingly together with Channel Sales Director and/or Country Manager
* Implement and enhance the local sales processes, systems/tools and channel policy/guidelines together with Channel Sales Director and/or Country Manager.
* Bachelor's degree in related fields
* 3 years experience with distribution channels and models
* Experience from sales in the IT industry preferred
* Ability to reach set sales targets, working through other people
* Ability to build and maintain important relationships with customers
* Good ability to create/implement valuable sales & marketing activities
* Strong presentation and communication skill
* Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
* Team player
* Flat organization
* Good work life balance
* Stable environment
* Office in central Tokyo with easy access
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Arman Faghihiにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8621。
|Our client is the leader in network cameras and security with 3000 employees worldwide.|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|