人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
* Tech support position for front- through to back-office systems
* High profile role within the Japan and wider Asia-Pacific businesses
* Provide 1st and 2nd line system support to traders in Asia covering the whole trading process including execution, trade capture, and etc.
* This is a technical and hands-on role that involves a lot of interaction with traders, operations and brokers/vendors, covering multiple asset classes.
* 3+ years of relevant experience in supporting traders and trading systems.
* Solid knowledge of Asia equities and derivatives markets. Knowledge in FX and Fixed Income asset class advantage.
* Knowledge of FIX essential. Experience in programming preferred.
* Familiar with market data systems such as Bloomberg and Reuters.
* Able to navigate in Unix and Windows proficiently, experience in reading logs generated by systems processes and in performing level 1 and level 2 troubleshooting.
* Client-oriented with excellent communication skills in Japanese and English.
* Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency and ownership.
* Flexibility and availability for ad-hoc and weekend / holiday support
* Analytical. Highly motivated. Team player.
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Excellent salary, performance bonuses and global career progression opportunities.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Vid Gunapalaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8627
* Our client is one of the largest and most successful hedge funds in the world.
* Their Asia-Pacific business has been growing rapidly in recent years, including here in Japan.
* The Tokyo office is a dynamic, international environment with an excellent track record of success.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|