人材紹介Michael Page Japan
保険 - 保険一般
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
The Accounting & Tax Manager will be leading a team of 5 accountants in a growing General Insurance firm. You will work in a pro-active and fast paced environment which is continuously growing.
Responsible for the accounting under JGAAP and taxes, in charge of:
* JGAAP closing monthly, quarterly and annually
* Management of the bank deposit, approval of the deposit, payment & transfer voucher, cash forecasting
* Approval of bank transfer for salary & bonus, Approval of the bank transfer for expenses, Management of AP & AR, Management of agent account, Management of fixed asset
* Approval of transfer of funds between bank account, Confirm the schedule of funds with the next week and compare the schedule of the current week with the actual result
* Management of funds schedule for the next month
Other responsibilities include:
* Management of back operations of asset management
* Report to Board of Directors, Board of Auditors, Management Committee.
* Experience within general insurance
* Pro-active personality with good communication skills
* Able to communicate in an English business environment
* Confident with JGAAP
Good to have:
* Management experience
* Change to manage a team of 5 accountants (open to people without managing experience)
* Stable career: AXA group is the world's largest insurance and asset management group. The AXA Direct has continued to grow
* Good work life balance: Standard working hours: 9AM-5.30PM (20 hours OT per month), Active tracking system to lower and minimize overtime in the company
* Pro-active and dynamic work environment
* Possible to transfer to other branches in Japan or overseas
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is one of the largest insurance brands in the world, with a strong financial foundation. The origins of this company translate back to Europe, but has steadily grown strong over the years. As of today, the firm has a a strong presence in over 40 countries worldwide and has been stable within the Japanese market ever since it entry. The main focus markets of this company are North America and Asian region.
You will be strengthening the Finance Department within the company's head office in Tokyo.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 1300万円|