人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - コマーシャル/プライベート/コーポレートバンキング
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
The Accounting Team Leader will lead the accounting team of 5 staff in total, and report directly to the Head of Accounting. You will play a crucial role within the finance department within a mid-sized fintech company which is continuously growing.
We are looking for an Accounting Team Leader to join us in our Tokyo office. The successful candidate will guide the accounting team of 4 staff in handling, preparing, computing, managing, researching and analyzing all accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
In addition, the Team Leader will guide the accountants in performing the following tasks:
* Monitor and process cash deposits and withdraws
* Perform reconciliation of daily and monthly revenues
* Assist with other accounting projects in the office
* Assemble financial data for audits
* Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
* Manage bank account deposits
* Manage check transactions and payments
* Participate in month end account closing activities
* Perform account payable and receivable transactions
* Maintain confidentiality and security of bank accounts
* Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
* Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
* Excellent accounting software user *(Macros in Excel knowledge is a plus)*
* Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
* Bachelors degree in Accounting
* CPA or CMA beneficial
* Able to communicate in a Japanese business environment
Chance to lead a team of 4 accounting staff, without any previous managing experience
* International office culture: 50% foreigners, 26 different nationalities, main languages are Japanese & English
* Good work life balance: Flexible starting time 8~10AM, 15 annual holidays
* Strong company growth: Currently 100 staff, but will grow to 130 staff in the next few months
* Strong office diversity: Actively promotes females to take on leadership/managing positions
* Relaxed environment: The office provides many relaxation areas and lounges for its staff.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This company is a leading FinTech company with offices throughout Asia. Its HQ is based in Japan, which has more than 100 staff in 2018, and is planning to grow with more than 30% in the next few months.
Whilst the main product is providing a platform to trade in crypto-currency, this company also specializes in blockchain technology. They believe that these technologies will shape the future of financial services.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||6~7.5 base + Incentitive bonus|