人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
Solutions Engineers are experienced sales engineering professionals, adept at defining solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective our client's customers. An SE is self-directed, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing the customer technical relationship, and assuming subject matter expert responsibilities within our client.
● Driving revenue and creating sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing our client's technology to existing and prospective customers
● Design solutions for customer's business requirements using our client's products / modules
● Partnering with direct sales and executive sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of our client's services - this includes conference calls, online meetings, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow-up on all customer related questions
● Engaging and overseeing the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined, while meeting our client's quality control standards
● Working on multiple concurrent opportunities of that may vary by contract value, sales cycle and industry
● Collaborating with Sales, Marketing and other internal teams to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions
● Respond to Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Request For Information (RFI) by providing fully-documented solutions with the required technical details
● Review proposals created by Account Executives to provide necessary input and ensure technical accuracy
● Driving excellent customer satisfaction by understanding and over-delivering against Customer expectations
● Actively participating in development and delivery of regional marketing plan, including conferences, customer and channel partner events, whitepapers and blog posts, contributions to news articles and press releases
● Actively advocating for customer needs within the engineering organization.
● Compliance with pre-sales processes, including account activity tracking to drive business analysis and reporting
● Ability to travel, both domestic and international, 25%+ of the time
Solutions Engineering is the technical side of the field sales team, a world-class organization that strives to provide the "right" solution to our customers and prospects. Our Solutions Engineers possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen - understanding customer business drivers; matching those to our client's technology, and clearly articulating complex solutions to existing and prospective customers.
● 5 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree
● 3 years of relevant experience and a Master's degree
● 2+ years of relevant industry experience in FSI/Public/Commerce/Manufacturing/General Enterprise verticals
● 2 + years of experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering or similar role delivering technical products or services
● 2+ years of experience with Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.), including an understanding of CDN and Mobile technologies
● 2+ years of experience with Internet or Enterprise Security and an understanding of basic security architecture and functional elements including firewalls, DDoS protection, etc
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Loweryにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8639
Our client is a leader in the CDN field; they are based in America and they currently have about 300 employees operating within Japan.
Our clients office location is in Kyobashi.
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1200万円|