人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
If you are familiar with Cisco IPT system as well as call center system, don't hesitate to try out your chance and join one of the most famous retail corporation around the world to support their operation team.
* Researching, testing, implementing POCs, proposing solutions to support operation team.
* Updating documentations (diagram, inventory, configuration, License, etc.)
* Scheduling and supporting OS level security patch updates on IP telephony servers (Windows and Linux platform).
* Coordinating with other team in English to support and maintain IP telephony system as per global standard and policies.
* Incident/Change/Problem handling with ticketing system.
* Above business level Japanese and English.
* Understanding of call center IP telephony system (most important).
* Understanding of back office IP telephony system.
* Deep understanding of Unified communication tools (Skype for business, Cisco Jabber, Telepresence, Microsoft Teams etc).
* Long term stable role with comprehensive welfare and allowance.
* International and dynamic working environment.
* Hands-on skill up opportunities and client-facing chance.
* Central location in Tokyo.
* Competitive salary:6-8M depends on skill set.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the most well-known health, beauty, and home care products company,. They specialise in market selling and product promotion. Since they have developed their business successfully in Japan, they are currently expanding their IT team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|