フュージョン・システムズ・ジャパン株式会社/Fusion Systems Japan Co., Ltd.
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（汎用系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
Fusion Systems are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team with the goal of enabling developers in Japan to build more and manage less. You will have the opportunity to work with and support many new, leading-edge technologies that solve real customer challenges whilst being a voice for customers, community and partners. You will help make our customers and partners successful while strengthening the relationship. You can make a huge impact and have real ownership for the work you do.
• Working with top developers in Japan and from around the world; helping to implement our client’s market leading API Gateway and Microservices solutions for their unique environments
• Diving deeply into complex technical puzzles and work collaboratively to understand and resolve
• Provide real-time feedback to about product performance and customer needs
• Be a driver of innovation within the support team and with our customers, by looking for better ways to do the work we do, improve the tools we use and the how we raise the bar on the service.
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing IT services firms with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong and L.A. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company where you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!
|勤務時間||9:00am - 6:00pm|
• REST and RESTful APIs
• Coding skills- (at a minimum read and troubleshoot code)
• Containers, cluster deployment and management tools like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and others
• You know your way around web architectures including HTTP
• Bonus points for familiarity with DNS, Linux/Unix type systems and/ or databases
• Japanese, Chinese or Korean language skills desirable but not essential
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
Employee Stock Purchase System