ピアソン・ジャパン株式会社/Pearson Japan K.K.
事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 企業研修/ITトレーナー
We are currently seeking a Sales/Digital Support Executive who will be supporting the sales force with digital products, including pre-and-post adoption support, product support, directing customers to product information and tackling specific questions. This role will also manage the analysis and implementation of technical requirements for all solutions delivery projects at institutions and ensure operational and technical support requirements are met post implementation.
▪ Primary operational contact for digital products between Pearson and customers, mainly schools and institutions
▪ Provide consultation and advice to customers and internal teams on operational issues associated with the use of digital products.
▪ Work collaboratively with key account managers, internal professional services team, technical consultant, project and product team through ongoing consultation and meetings early in the sales cycle to ensure scope of technology support is included in proposals and delivered effectively. This may require on-site customer visits.
▪ Support the sales force with digital products across all Lines of Business including pre- and post- adoption support.
▪ Support customers with their use of digital products including product support, directing customers to product information and tackling specific questions.
▪ Collaborates with internal professional services team members of Help Desk Support Consultants, technical consultant, and project and product team to deliver solutions/projects
▪ Generate monthly reports and troubleshoot any issue relating to technology delivery
▪ Work with customer support team for any requirements from Key Account Managers to creating access codes.
▪ Maintain content and functionality knowledge around the full range of digital products and services the business supports.
▪ Conducts operational reviews with client’s teams to identify needs, drive satisfaction and strengthen partner relationships.
▪ Report to line manager for above activities on periodic basis as needed.
▪ Respond to customer inquiries in a required time frame set by company.
▪ Work with the sales support and line manager to make sure that the end users are provided with the responses to their inquiry during the time frame set by company.
▪ Support for customers may require on site visits nationwide.
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
At Pearson we take learning personally. We believe education is for everyone, and we provide the tools for people to learn: whatever their age, wherever they are, in whatever fashion they choose. Our textbooks, courses and resources are available in print, online and through multi-lingual packages distributed to teachers and students all over the world.
We are the world leader in education publishing with 150 years of experience married with the very latest expertise in technology. We create interactive online learning that supports every learner, regardless of their age or ability because it is never too late to start learning – or start enjoying it.
We provide education and assessment services in more than 70 countries. Products such as MyLabs, our bestselling digital homework and assessment programme, are changing the way students learn and teachers teach worldwide. Edexcel, the UK’s largest awarding body providing academic and vocational qualifications and assessment, is also part of the Pearson team.
Every day all over the world our products and services help learning flourish, and wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
|勤務時間||Monday - Friday : 9:00-17:30|
▪ Bachelor degree or qualifications in IT/Technology preferred
▪ Bilingual (Native level Japanese / Business level English)
▪ IT literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
▪ Advanced understanding and demonstrated capability around technology as an enabler
▪ Able to create and manage processes that allow for an efficient and effective way of working and stop or change processes
▪ Strong questioning and listening skills to scope out customer requirements and needs in presale phase
▪ Demonstrates collaborative skills. Ability to work collaboratively across business units, and with various internal and external specialists
▪ Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively in virtual teams and a matrix organisation.
▪ Project management skills and previous work experience in education would be desired.
▪ Preferred to have knowledge on Pearson suite of Digital Products
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|