ピアソン・ジャパン株式会社/Pearson Japan K.K.
営業 - 広告/メディア系営業
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - その他
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
We are seeking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying, developing, managing and growing key accounts and designated channel partners in higher education, ELT, and schools for Japan, mainly for business retention and growth in Kansai region.
• Hold key responsibility for customers and proactively expand business within these customers
• Manage and further penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with key accounts to identify sales opportunity, networking and fact-finding to drive achievement of plans and objectives.
• Formulate strategic and operational plans based on a solid understanding of the market trends and customer demands.
• Develop relationships to influence Key Stakeholders including government and nongovernment organisations as well as educators to position Pearson as the preferred education solutions provider
• Perform account management related duties and ensure that all customers’ needs and deadlines are met
• Maintain regular communication and conduct annual business review with accounts in charge
• Maintain and grow revenue with existing customers by way of upselling or cross selling
• Leverage management tools to analyse data on variety of critical business drivers
• Develop timely and accurate forecasts for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year
• Retain and grow bookstore trade relationship in the region assigned
• Proactively keeps up to date on industry and customer specific issues
• Proactively required to keep up to date for product information
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
At Pearson we take learning personally. We believe education is for everyone, and we provide the tools for people to learn: whatever their age, wherever they are, in whatever fashion they choose. Our textbooks, courses and resources are available in print, online and through multi-lingual packages distributed to teachers and students all over the world.
We are the world leader in education publishing with 150 years of experience married with the very latest expertise in technology. We create interactive online learning that supports every learner, regardless of their age or ability because it is never too late to start learning – or start enjoying it.
We provide education and assessment services in more than 70 countries. Products such as MyLabs, our bestselling digital homework and assessment programme, are changing the way students learn and teachers teach worldwide. Edexcel, the UK’s largest awarding body providing academic and vocational qualifications and assessment, is also part of the Pearson team.
Every day all over the world our products and services help learning flourish, and wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
|勤務時間||Monday - Friday : 9:00-17:30|
▪ Possess a Bachelor degree
▪ Fluent and proficient in Business level Japanese
▪ Proficiency in business English will be preferred
▪ Strong knowledge of the education sector in Japan including trends and business opportunity sources
▪ Prior working experience in the English education in Japan would be advantageous
▪ Understanding of digital educational products in general would be a plus
▪ Ability to be work as an individual contributor and also as a team player, work collaboratively across business units.
▪ Able to interact effectively with all levels of people, specifically at the senior management level
▪ Willingness to travel
▪ Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation and influencing skills
▪ Strong account management and relationship building skills, reflected in proven sales track record
▪ Possess previous working experience with the sales process and soft-selling skills
▪ Comfort level in working with numbers and performing statistical analysis
▪ Able to create and manage processes that allow for an efficient and effective way of working and stop or change processes
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|