人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
Lead Japan business to grow revenue, find new customer accounts in both on and off trade and improve brand recognition across the Country.
Leveraging existing distributor relationships and own personal network, to gain traction and develop the company brand into a staple of the Japanese Alcohol market.
* Work closely with current Japan distributor to increase distribution across the whole of the Country.
* Hands on role, involving visits Bars, Restaurants to increase brand awareness and encourage sell-in.
* Take ownership for hold marketing events and promotions to positively impact sales and customer uptake.
* Work with HQ to communicate where further support is needed and work towards hiring junior account managers or brand ambassadors when the first phase of sell-in is achieved.
* Dynamic and Enthusiastic individual with a never give-in attitude.
* Determined and resilient approach to sales.
* Proven track record of strong sales performance.
* Experience within alcohol industry, Beer or Spirits preferred - with an extensive network within On and Off Trade.
* Ability to manage-up and influence senior stakeholders overseas.
Full autonomy for Japan and opportunity to grow a business and brand from the ground up
Work closely with US HQ to positively impact Japan business
Excellent compensation and incentive structure
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a US Alcohol company with strong investment from key backers and lofty ambitions to grow their business.
Their product has a large following in the US and has been marketed as a premium priced spirit, appearing at a number of events across the US.
The business is looking to expand into the Japan market and therefore is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual with strong experience in the Japan Alcohol market to grow the business from scratch.