人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
This position will be in a two person finance team consisting of the Controller and Accountant. The accountant will be in charge of is responsible for day-to-day accounting transactions including Account Payable, Account Receivable and G/L maintenance for the business Japan.
* Engage in Account Receivable management to ensure debtors are under control in its ageing and cleared appropriately against customer payment.
* Perform cash application in dedicated order fulfilment system to eventually reconcile with G/L within Accounting
* System as part of monthly process.
* Prepare monthly reports within responsible areas and provide financial analysis where appropriate prior to submission.
* Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis to justify the balance with financial reasonableness, and coordinate with business peers to resolve outstanding issues where applicable.
* Engage in treasury functions such as web-banking operation, and liaison with partner bank to bring clean and effective cash management.
* Ensure payment control being in place to comply with established authorisation procedures and maintain good level of internal control.
* Business level of English - reading and writing in particular
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Good mix of business and accounting abilities
* Solid accounting systems and Excel record
* IFRS knowledge preferable
* Self-starter and team player
* At least 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
* On the job training with a knowledgeable Finance Controller with many years of experience in the company.
* Chance to do accounting for 3 different entities and really step up your career in a multinational company.
* Great work life balance at regular work hours are 9:00-17:00 with an hour for lunch.
* Chance to use your English skills (speaking and writing). Speaking skill would be an advantage for future career development.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
|A global company that provides information, software, and services to professionals in four main areas: healthcare, tax, law and finance. They were established in 1987 they have a total of 24,000 global employees. In Japan, they have 30 people in Tokyo with 2 people in the finance team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|