人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Global Cyber Security Leader|
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
This is a customer facing role which will require the candidate to lead Company and Partner fly-to-site Incident Response teams to conduct highly-confidential investigations for customers. The successful candidate will participate in an on-call rotation to triage incoming requests for Incident Response.
The role will involve assessing existing Incident Response plans of customers and recommend improvements to both plans and security monitoring programs in use, as well as participate in the improvement and development of methodologies, processes and procedural manuals and documentation. The role additionally requires the successful candidate to create content and perform delivery of customer readiness engagements, including IR Plan Development, Table Top Exercises and Advanced Threat Hunting.
* Expert understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals.
* Expert understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux or OS X, iOS/Android).
* Expert understanding of intrusion detection systems (e.g. Snort, Suricata) and tools (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark).
* Expert understanding of network architecture and security infrastructure placement.
* Familiarity with security tools such as Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam/Email security systems and Data Loss Prevention Tools.
* Expert understanding of computer/network forensics tools (e.g. Encase, X-Ways, FTK).
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client is an American software company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. The company provides cyber-security software and services. Company is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.|
|応募条件||This is a customer facing role which will require the candidate to lead Company and Partner fly-to-site Incident Response teams to conduct highly-confidential investigations for customers. The successful candidate will participate in an on-call rotation to triage incoming requests for Incident Response.|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 1700万円|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|