人材紹介Michael Page Japan
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 生産技術/生産管理
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - その他
The Procurement Commodity Manager for Logistics will develop and execute a chain of initiatives relating to logistics including optimization of costs, cash flow and service levels, network planning, process improvements within Japan. The role will also sustain collaboration with key logistics service providers throughout Japan.
* Provide guidance and insights to business lines
* This function will be assigned to two temporary staff to manage (people management skills required)
* Lead logistic strategy renewal and execution within internal stakeholders. / internal customers over logistics cost development and impact (Sea, Air, Truck, Parcel, Warehouse, etc. etc.)
* Ensure suppliers are defined and submitted by the Ensure suppliers are evaluated and filed properly. Ensure suppliers are covered with a framework agreement where risks are protected.
* Work closely and build effective relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales, SCM, CS, etc.) as well as the logistic suppliers.
* Savings and relevant KPI
* Generate, document and implement savings, eg Contribution to Net Income (savings), CNI Plus; plan , monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Procurement compliance, governance framework
* Firm understanding inco-terms & logistic processes (including Import / Export & Customs)
* Negotiation & strategy skills
* Be independent and work cross functionally at ease
* Strong analytical and excellent presentation skills
* Organized with strong interpersonal skills and creative problem solving skills
* Strong knowhow in logistics terminologies, Incoterms, regulatory requirements and transportation practices
* Require strong project management skills and time management in order to keep to transfer to commitment to customer and turnaround time
* Can work independently and proactively with minimum supervision
* Strong collaboration and networking with cross functional partners
* A competitive salary of up to 9M KPY
* Excellent working benefits and a good work life balance (up to 20 hours overtime max depending on busy periods)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is a Medical Device manufacturer that is a global household name. They employ over 45,000 people world wide and have a very sold base in Japan. They offer great benefits for employees such as super flex time and the option to work from home where necessary.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|