人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
This position will be under the Accounting Manager, but will also report to the US HQ when needed. The successful candidate will be handling general accounting that may include fixed assets, leasing accounting, AP/AR under USGAAP. This position will evolve to a standalone accountant reporting directly to the US HQ in the future.
* General accounting duties that may include fixed assets, leasing accounting, credit and collections activities, consumption tax accounting, income tax accounting and reconciliation of US GAAP and statutory accounting
* Performing and participating in monthly/quarterly closing activities in accordance with US GAAP and local statutory requirements
* At least 2 years of accounting experience
* SAP experience is a plus
* Able to work well in a Team
* Highly Motivated
* Very unique company with few competitors and majority of the market share
* Recognised as a top employer in the market with very good work-life balance under 10 hours of OT a month
* Growing by 7% every year, stable company
* Dynamic, English speaking environment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
|This client is a top-of-the-line software, engineering and designing company, founded 50 years ago. It is in a very niche, but high potential market which is why it is so profitable. It is the only company that does end-to-end in its industry and enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create innovative products that transform the lives of people. Their major products are used in a wide mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace and other market segments. Their overall revenue last year was over 2 Billion USD.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|