人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
This consulting firm is looking for a strong Global Mobility Manager to actively participate in global mobility strategy design and implementation. International mobility is increasingly important to achieving firm-wide network strategic priorities for growth, delivering client expectation for global experiences, and attracting, developing and retaining the best talent.
* This position is focused on mobility for both staff and partner level assignments, with a special attention to outbound to ensure the success in deploying and managing all stakeholders involved
* Build strong relationships with respective stakeholders to drive and promote mobility business needs
* Ensure to provide advisory role to manage any risk and compliance that may be associated in terms of managing and moving the global resources around inbound/outbound assignee's needs, and thereafter, succession plans addressed well to maintain the firm's integrity and success deployment.
* Ensure mobility plans are discussed proactively on weekly/monthly basis, any changes and new cases are updated and reflects the plans/needs of the business
* Educate staffs, partners and Managers on Mobility Programs, and how best to meet the needs of mobility within the Global Mobility Framework
* Excellent command of written and spoken English, and fluency in Japanese is desirable
* 6 to 8 years working experience in income tax preparation and income tax audit compliance, specifically for territories like US, Japan, UK in particular and other territories preparing individual income tax returns (tax return filing process, knowledge with commonly utilised individual income tax forms, such as 1040, K1, etc). Experience in TEQ, tax split costing experienced, corporate tax experiences (PE/WHT). Enrolled Agent (EA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred, but not required
* Advisory experience for international deployment of resources both long term and short term, international business travellers, such as frequent flyers, whereby, the risk of PE, income tax and immigration is looked into and advised with succession planning
* Working knowledge of worldwide income tax and corporate tax that in time needs to review and resolving/negotiating tax matter issues are strongly needed
* International assignment mobility policies, market practice, low related to local jurisdiction of employment / immigration / tax / social security regulations is preferable
* Solid generalist HR experience preferably with regional exposure or expatriation administration experience
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.
The office is located in central Tokyo for easy commute.
Besides a competitive basic salary plus a healthy commission structure that based on individual performance, you will be presented with vast opportunities for progression into other departments depending on your career aspirations.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is a multinational professional services firm with over 200,000 employees worldwide. They have over 150 years of history, and a rapidly growing presence in Japan with over 5,000 professionals. They specialize in accounting, tax, legal and consulting services. They are considered one of the Big 4, one of the four biggest firms of its kind in the world.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|