人材紹介T.A.O Group K.K.（ Stepfirst ）
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
The hiring is to pair with current Risk Mitigation Manager to hands-on address/close all risk matters, regardless iRisk or non-iRisk items
- It is a hands-on all-rounder position, combination of technical and project management experience.
- Risk Mitigation in SeD is not only taking care of technical risks, but also non-technical risks, like project risks, and key-man risks, and to support infrastructure head in many aspects."
-Under the leadership of, and pair with, Risk Mitigation Manager, this position drives risk mitigation effort
-Pro-actively engages technical teams to identify and mitigate risks, raised by audit. To ensure each risk item is closed per plan. The function also performs portfolio management, reports portfolio status, assists risk PtAs and management to address issues during the course of risk mitigations. The function needs to attend to the details to ensure all relevant parties are moving toward the risk mitigation goal.
- To perform the duty, naturally the position also acts as a project manager
- The role also pro-actively engages internal control function and audit function, to ensure information flow, communication flow, and expectation are transparent and proper.
Key counterparts of the functions : Division managers, line managers, internal control, internal audit, and Group IT.
-It is a hands-on, but not engineering role, which requires strong business sense and skills, to provide leadership. It is not a bureaucratic or control role. It is not a managerial role, but an influential professional role which provides leadership to many stakeholders.
-This role is not suitable to anyone who likes status-quo, or wants to enjoy easy working life. "
1. Risk Mitigation Project Management
Accountable for all risk-related projects, which include all iRisk and non-iRisk projects.
2. Risk portfolio Management
Risk Mitigation Manager is responsible for managing and tracking SeD risk portfolio
3. Ensure Infrastructure environment is sustainable and compliance
Ensuring the infrastructure is sustainable
Ensuring the vulnerability management completed as planned
Ensuring CMDB is up-to-date
4. Others key responsibilities such as
Division window for internal and external audit
Coordinate / define deliverables for SeD audit controls required in ECF
ROS Inventory management related to SeD
Risk related tasks/deliverables prioritization
Any other risk related responsibilities assigned by Head of Infrastructure
-SeD Monthly Risk Portfolio Report
-SeD Weekly Risk Mitigation Projects report for selected items
-Create, review, confirm MIA deliverables and schedules
-Create Risk Mitigation Projects plan
Review or Create Closure Memo for key high risk items (support by SeD SME)
-10+ years of working experience, which at least 5 years of experience working in financial companies
-IT Project management/execution experience, with get the work done mind set. (PMO-type PMs who cannot do the work themselves need not apply)
-Must have project experience working as project lead, project manager, project coordinator, business analyst, or project resource, from the driving side (not from user side)
-Organization skills. Negotiation skills.
-Business skills and business sense
-Seeing the big picture, but tends to the details
-MUST be an all-rounder
-Good verbal/writing/slides communications in Japanese (Business level), and in English (High Business level)
-Experience or knowledge on Agile and DevOps