人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（汎用系） - プログラマー
Our client is looking for an bilingual associate Java developer to provide supports to general insurance office, to create business requirements, support system requirements, perform functional design review, and execute system testing of the call center.
* Maintenance and development support of life and non-life insurance system - Automobile and Fire Insurance.
* Responsible for supporting business requirement system, systematising requirement from the call center, mainly related to property insurance.
* Above business level Japanese and English.
* Applicants should reside in Japan.
* Experience of development in any of the following field(SMART, COBOL or RPG, Java, VC++).
* Experience in a system analyst or design role.
* Insurance Domain Knowledge is a distinct advantage.
* Experience in Java platform based IP, Windows Server, or any of the following is also an advantage (CAPSIL, Ingenium, MVS- PAXUS).
International and flat structure working environment.
Skill-up opportunities with career training.
Competitive salary for associate developer: around 4M.
Central location in Tokyo.
Comprehensive welfare and allowance.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the biggest IT solution and service delivery company around the world. The company operates in more than 70 countries now. They are expanding their IT team in Japan thanks to the successful developed business.|