人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
As an application support engineer, you will gather end-users requirements, perform application routine maintenance, resolve issues, perform 1st level application support and so on. Great chance for an bilingual candidate who are familiar with ERP, EDI, BI and Salesforce(anyone of them) to apply for the job opportunity.
* Support one of the following system-ERP: Oracle JD Edwards E1; SFA: Salesforce; BI: Oracle OBIEE; or EDI.
* PRJ System user account and file transfer protocol maintenance.
* Perform 1st level application support on PRJ systems and report resolved issues.
* Check monthly logs of PRJ key applications (.txt file), ensure data accuracy and report errors if any.
* Above business level JP and EN.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Experience in distribution and/or accounting system support.
* Experience in Oracle SQL queries, ERP / SFA system
* Knowledge of ITIL foundation.
* Reporting knowledge on Oracle OBIEE or equivalent such as Crystal Report will be an advantage.
* International and dynamic working environment.
* Hands-on technical role with great career progression.
* Comprehensive welfare, insurance, transport allowance, paid vocation etc.
* Central location in Tokyo.
* Competitive salary: 6-7M.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|The company is one of the most prestigious and largest producers of wine in the world and mainly focus on luxury market. The company will start a new series of projects that require application support engineer towards the optimisation of company applications and processes, thus there will be lots of improvement opportunities.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|