人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Our client is actively looking for an bilingual project manager to join their Tokyo team due to their fast growing business. If you are good at building good relationships with internal and external project members and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle and discovering the next business opportunity, don't be hesitate to apply for this position.
* Create a project plan (master schedule, WBS) and execute the plan while appropriately managing cost, scope, risk / problem, action, dependency, based on the standard project management framework.
* Review / Propose product solutions, adjust product development road map.
* Mainly work with Japanese domestic customers (corporations, government agencies, telecommunications carriers, other service providers) as well as global companies.
* Communicate with project owner, sponsors, sales in the project launch phase, and during the execution of project
* Provide tech support and maintenance management after the completion of development.
* PMP or PRINCE 2 (Strongly Desired).
* Fluent JP, business level English.
* CCNA / CCNP (Desired).
* Experience in project management in the IT industry for more than 3 years, especially good at scoping, cost planning, risk management, closing.
* Knowledge of new technical fields and greedy to acquire new skills.
* Very competitive salary: 8-10M, depends on skills
* Dynamic and international working environment.
* Comprehensive employee welfare.
* Central location in Tokyo.
* Client-facing role and chance to contact key clients, with great career prospective.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the most well-known network company around the world. They focus on developing, manufacturing, and selling networking hardware, telecommunication equipment, as well as other high-end tech devices.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|