人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - その他
Exciting chance for people have interest in project assistant role or people with high ability for project management support through all phases. In this job, you are going to assist in creation of project plan, negotiation to clients, as well as to pursue risk/issue management and presentations.
* Define the work stream's scope and objectives in collaboration with senior management and partners.
* Communicate proactively and in a timely manner with both key local stakeholders and the global programme manager.
* Manage, control and coordinate the work stream's schedule and implement it accordingly, delivering on time and to scope in partnership with local/regional/global teams.
* Plan, lead and track delivery achievements, resources, time line and budget.
* Identify risks, issues and dependencies as well as actively track/drive the stream's activities.
* Above business level Japanese and English.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Experiences to be involved in system implement / support projects in financial or insurance industry.
* Hope to have ability to use VBA or AccessDB query. Or Have ability to use nested if formula (MS-Excel), handle MS-Excel Pivot table and use full function of MS Excel formula such as vlookup/hlookup/index.
* Familiar with all process in application development project and the tools - Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes application.
* International and flat structure working environment.
* Competitive salary: 4-7M.
* Central location in Tokyo.
* Comprehensive welfare and allowance.
* Communication skills and team spirit are valued.
* Nice chance to improve tech knowledge.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the biggest IT solution and service delivery company around the world. The company operates in more than 70 countries now. They are expanding their IT team in Japan thanks to the successful developed business.|