財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
In charge of accounting, finance, taxation work of overseas business of the entire Group and overseas branches.
In particular, you will be involved in work relating to setting up back offices, such as establishing flow related to accounting, when launching new business overseas.
[Specific business content]
· Accounting work of projects in local bases.
(Mainly focusing on basic accounting work such as B / S · P / L preparation, slip management, expense adjustment etc., using English)
· TV conference or using other tools to communicate with local staffs in English.
· Follow the instructions of the team leader, perform non-standard work
· Support the team so that communication between domestic CFO office and local officials can be done smoothly.
* Communication will mostly be in English.
【Business Content· Company Features】
★ ☆ ★A well-known Group with a famous TVCM where a unique catch phrase is used and known by the mass ★ ★ ★
In recent years we are actively evolving in new business such as games, .make, animation and Africa.
You will be responsible for headquarters functions (finance, legal affairs, general affairs) of the entire group.
【Organization】 Total: 3000 people Foreign nationality: About 300
Men and women ratio: 7: 3
Corporate culture: challenging
Internal language: Japanese, (English)
10: 00 ~ 19: 00
○ English business, Japanse N3
○ Financial experience 3 years or more
· Cash management, analysis of financial information etc. (Support level is OK)
○ Basic knowledge of tax
※Local exchange with English is going to be mainly,
Since the business office is located in Japan, Japanese will be used inside the company
【Good to have】
· Accounting and auditing experience
· FP & A work experience
· Experience of business analyst
· Understanding cross-functional and cross-border project concept
· Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, JGAAP, USGAAP)
※ Qualification is not necessary
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 600万円|
【Holiday vacation】Saturday · Sunday · public holidays
New Year's Holiday, Annual paid vacation (First year 10 days)
【Employment form】 Full-time employee (trial period 3 months)