人材紹介T.A.O Group K.K.（ Stepfirst ）
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Workplace Services (WPS) Manager
The Workplace Services (WPS) at a firm has an important role for ITSM as one of its functions is to support IT operations.
This WPS Manager is a member of WPS leadership team, consists of 3 managers, which provides Workplace Services and helpdesk function to the business users.
This WPS Manager does not have direct reports, same as the other 2 WPS managers, it plays a critical professional role to bring WPS services to the high level.
The helpdesk and associated functions, and the desktop support engineers, total at 10+, are outsourced, which WPS leadership team manages the ownership, relationship, quality, and SLA, with the onsite vendor leaders.
Through the helpdesk outsourced vendor (and times directly involve), the WPS leadership team
· Provide Level-1 supports on incidents and user queries deal with raised incidents and return answer or escalate to L2/L3 groups for resolution.
· Receive user requests and escalate to L2/L3 group if it involves production system handling.
· Provide non-technical, off-site user support via phone, web, mail and other medium.
· Provide on-site support for workplace supports for PCs, printers, mobiles, phone / fax, on user log-in, password change, setup, troubleshooting and other administrative operations.
· Manage IT device inventories such as PC, Mobile Phones, Copiers and Printers.
· Record logs of raised incidents and its resolution, keep FAQs and other user support information up to date, utilize incident logs for efficient Level-1 operations.
Involving in process optimization/automation projects
Managing any WPS related projects
Managing client laptop patching
Maximizing user productivity gain from products provided by WPS, like ServiceNow, Win10/O365, mobile devices, laptops
· Providing continuous user trainings
· Providing regular communications on new features released by Microsoft on Win10/O365
Providing transparent IT service based on proper SLA.
Incident and Problem Management.
Managing IT incident escalation properly to minimize impacts.
Running Workplace Services like running a business, with commercial mindset, continuous productivity improvement in user community and in WPS team, and continuous cost optimization
Skills and Knowledge
· Over 7 years working in IT Infrastructure service experience, with over 3 years’ experience in leadership position
· Over 3 years providing client PC support experience
· Project management experience
· ITIL Foundation Level Certification
· Good communication and presentation skill
· Business Level English/Japanese language skill (reading/writing/speaking/listening)
· Over 5 years financial institution working experience
· Understanding of Japanese business culture and financial institution operational environment
· Microsoft technical working experience
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|