人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - その他
Will be responsible for providing support and delivering a positive customer experience through conversations, demonstrations, Proof of Concepts and all other technical aspects of the sales process.
Will also be a subject matter expert to our channel partners, who will extend the reach and capability of the product's sales operations.
* Take territory-level responsibility for selling products to new and existing customers
* Engage directly with prospects and customers to provide sales consultation around our value proposition
* Provide Sales Engineering support for the UK region and occasionally outside this region.
* Create compelling software demonstrations that address a prospect's business needs
* Deliver software demonstrations of our product offerings to security, technical and legal audiences
* Develop and present technical briefings, PowerPoint and other presentations as needed
* Support the sales team as needed by traveling to client and prospect sites as part of a presentation team; perform standard "capabilities" demonstrations as part of these calls/meetings
* Participate in developing responses to RFPs and other sales proposals
* Provide technical support to the sales team, including maintenance and update of demonstrations and associated data on both shared servers and individual laptops.
* 3+ Years of experience of Software Sales Engineering.
* Working knowledge of Java, JS, C/C++, .Net, Ruby and other common languages.
* A good understanding of professional selling techniques including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis and effective closing techniques.
* Knowledge of commonly deployed hardware and software solutions
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude and follow through ability
* Knowledge of Application Development lifecycle.
* Knowledge of Application Security tools such as DAST and SAST
* Understanding of Application Security Vulnerabilities such as CVE's.
* Software Engineer background.
* Working knowledge of J2EE and Unix/Linux technologies preferred
* Ability to present to and persuade clients and prospects
* Strong knowledge of current software development and deployment technologies
* Knowledge of container technology such as Docker
* Experience in handling high-value B2B transactions of $500k and above for technical products or services
* Highly skilled and highly professional colleagues
* Friendly and global working environment
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent benefits
* Excellent culture and Lots of room to grow
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
The company's leading products to automate the process of securing and managing open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. The company is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, Vancouver and Beijing.
Organizations worldwide use the products and On-Demand audit services to secure and manage applications and containers at the speed of DevOps, eliminating pain related to open source security vulnerabilities and license compliance.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1800万円|