人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - 経営・戦略コンサルティング
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
As BPR Manager, your main responsibility is to plan and manage strategic business process re-engineering (BPR) projects for the company by leading, implementing and managing key sourcing initiatives with the support of the management team.
* Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of process improvements
* Identify business priorities and develop process improvement projects
* Identify improvement needs across organizations
* Quantifying business impact and prioritizing projects
* Overseeing project management
* Identification and measurement of performance target
* Install value-add mindset and remove any non-value-added activities by supporting project members or delivering appropriate training.
* 5+ years of experience in process improvement and business process re-engineering
* Experience in setting up and leading cross-functional and multi-regional business teams
* Experience in of preparing for and managing changes (through teams, influencing stakeholders etc.)
* Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree qualification in business or finance is preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills in negotiations, conflict resolution, customer service and project management
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and work both independently and in a team environment
* A competitive salary of up to 12M JPY
* A great working environment with excellent career opportunities to move into corporate strategy
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is based in the Healthcare industry and provides a number of services to business in this space. They are a foreign multinational company, with a global reputation.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1200万円|