人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - バイヤー・マーチャンダイザー
* The Buyer in Purchasing is responsible for the selection of reliable sources of supply, pricing strategy regarding engineering change, and program status tracking and reporting.
* Run Strategic Sourcing Review in conjunction with the commodity team to define potential supplier selection panel required to support the programme, taking into account supplier technology, geographical location , target costs.
* Send Request For Quotation (RFQ) to selected suppliers on the panel, consolidate and review supplier RFQ responses in with commodity team and Programme Purchasing Manager
* Perform negotiations and organise Sourcing Nomination meeting to agree final supplier selection with commodity team and Programme Purchasing Manager
* Ensure completion of legal documentation produced, sign off is correct and ensure controlled storage of all related documents.
* Monitor review and manage programme purchasing performance v target costs (parts, tools and prototypes)
* Continue to monitor and manage supplier performance during the programme phase, including costs, quality and delivery.
At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing
* Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large automotive supplier company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is multinational automotive supplier with a long history in Japan. The company has been known as a global leader in manufacturing driving systems for electric and hybrid vehicles.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|