人材紹介Michael Page Japan
クリエイティブ(インターネット関連) - Webデザイナー/コンテンツ企画・編集
クリエイティブ(インターネット関連) - Webプロデューサー/Webディレクター
その他の職種 - その他の職種
An exciting opportunity for an experienced designer to join a dynamic environment and contribute to the company's success in Japan. You'll get a chance to not only improve the look and feel of the website, but improve the overall user experience of a customer's journey.
* Evaluate Japanese promotional product companies and develop a compelling digital identity for the company's Japanese website.
* Build a Japanese website UX that meets local customer requirements and reflects best practices for the Japanese market
* Understand usability and navigation needs for Japan and integrate these into the overall design concept
* Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital communication in Japan
* Design and develop Japanese landing pages, banners, emails and other electronic media.
* 3-5 years experience in web design for Japanese ecommerce sites; understanding of design needs for mobile and SEO
* Superior design skills. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and the Adobe Creative Suite, including Flash Actionscript.
* Familiarity with digital marketing programs and how to maximize funnel conversion
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Strong communication skills
* Experience a start-up environment
* Office located in central Tokyo
* Multinational work environment
* Be a part of a team that drives new business for the Japanese market
* Work with both the technical and marketing aspects of the business
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A leading global supplier of over 5,000 personalized promotional products (including pens, key chains, note pads, magnets, calendars, mugs and bags) and operates over 24 international websites. Headquartered in California with over 2,500 global employees, they have been leading the market in top quality promotional products for over 50 years. They are opening their physical office in Tokyo, and are looking for start-up members to help jump-start their business in the Japanese market.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|