人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - その他
Implement the E-commerce strategy: In respect with the brand and division model, increase brand's online and multi-channels turnover, setting out the distance-selling strategy for given clients ensuring incubation of new businesses and brand growth in the business market (e-commerce, m-commerce, etc.), in line with brand's identity and objectives.
* Drive sales, ensure profitability and growth of the brand e-boutique, e-retail and e-tail sites .
* Work closely with Brand teams for E-boutique, and E-KAM and also E-Retailers/E-Tailers for Indirect EC business to build a strategy to optimize each EC channel.
* Collaborate with other Digital team members (Other brand rep., CRM team, UX & Acquisition mgr.) to work efficiently and effectively.
* Optimize site ergonomy, on-line assortment, e-merchandizing strategy: catalog, trade, promos, testing, new parts on the site, etc.
* Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchase rate.
* Track and measure site & Business performance to increase programs ROI.
* Track and measure customer satisfaction (NPS, Consumer comment, Review).
* 3+ years experience in E-commerce (managed E-business for a brand or in an agency that managed it long-term for a brand).
* Strong communication skill in English and native level of Japanese language.
* Experience in E-Business user experience and user interface.
* Experience across multiple Digital channels including search, social, email, display, video etc.
* People/Team Management experience plus.
* Sensitivity toward details.
* Agility and flexibility in complex situation.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Highly collaborative personality.
* Competitive salary.
* Career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maria Averina on +813 03 6832 8904.
|Global Cosmetics Company|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1100万円|