人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
A Global Wine Business is looking to hire a Business Development Manager as part of their continued growth in the region.
The successful candidate will manage, promote and sell a number of new brands that are being launched in Japan; targeted initially on getting the product range into existing accounts and latterly using the products to open up new revenue channels for the business.
* Developing and expanding existing Key Account business.
* Deliver sales objectives of key brands to increase and drive revenue.
* Establish and implement tasting and brand educational programs with key accounts and distributors.
* Develop and grow relationships with new and existing accounts, negotiating on range, volume and price.
* Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the brand image is aligned.
* University degree
* English and Japanese Language
* Passed WSET Level 3 / Advanced Sommeliers Exam
* Previous Sales experience in alcohol, with a preference in the wine industry in a business development capacity.
* Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and challenging deadlines.
* Proactive and outgoing.
* Flexible approach.
* Available to travel within Japan.
Work for one of the largest wine companies, with full responsibility for growing new brands within the Japan market.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is an International Wine company, with an impressive portfolio of global brands at the mid to premium offering.
With a history spanning more than 150 years from inception, this business has grown to become one of the biggest wine companies in the world, employing in excess if 2,000 people.